miércoles, enero 26, 2005

La música es mi novio



The hidden cameras

I found music
& he found me
I gave him some tambourine
he gave me a scream
I wash his dirty underwear
he made me a toast
Music filled my mug with Vaseline
I gave him a choke

We could be happy
We could be free
if we don´t make out
or fall in love

I found music
& he found me
bleeding from my fingers & knees
plugged into a drum machine
nailed to my head: a tambourine
and a guitar laced to my waist
A stone cold fever:
an internal melody

Guitars make me happy
drum beats makes all free
solid as a rock lover
is the music in me

I found music & he found me:
a balding head-banging pre-teen
so he seduced me in a dream:
I kissed his ugly gangly greens
he swallowed my pee

We lived to be happy
and prayed to be free
but it was soon found out
that my body is brief

I found music
& he found me
he kept me singing
to my dying day

Sing to be happy
hum to be free
the eternal harmony
music and me
 Posted by Hello

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Te extrañé ayer, Manuel. Keep singing to be happy.
(MAM)

Manuel dijo...

tra la la...
I´m as happy as an asshole!
Thanks!